Whether you have injured yourself while working out in the health club, doing normal activities at home, at work or on the sporting field, the physiotherapists at Physio Fitness will help you recover with a speedy and uncomplicated treatment to get you back to your normal activities.
Physio Fitness therapists focus on the assessment, maintenance and restoration of the physical function and performance of the body and minimise your chance of re-injury. Getting you back on your fitness regime quickly is what Physio Fitness therapists aim for.
It is not necessary that you will visit a physio only when severely injured. Due to a sedentary lifestyle, we are affecting our posture while working in an office or watching television at home.
Physiotherapy is not just for those who are injured. You can visit Physio Fitness for assessment, advice and instruction on improvement of your posture, muscle imbalances and strengthening. If you do so, it will alleviate the chances of aggravating the problems arising from bad posture.
Further, if you have sustained a significant injury, Physio Fitness recommends you a specialist for proper treatment.
Physiotherapists at Physio Fitness treat a very wide range of injuries and conditions including:
• Back and Neck Pain
• Disc Bulges and sciatica
• Headaches, migraines and whiplash
• Sports, Training and Fitness Injuries
• Shoulder Pain and Rotator cuff injuries and dislocations
• Knee Ligament tears and patella-femoral pain
• Ankle sprains, Achilles tendonitis and Foot pain
• Biomechanical problems and Shin Splints
• Muscle strains, Imbalances and Muscle re-education
• Recovery from Fractures, Orthopaedic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Pre and post natal conditions
• Hip pain and Sacro-iliac dysfunctions
• Upper limb work-related problems and overuse problems
• Arthritis and Joint replacements
All the treatments at Physio Fitness, Sydney are one-on-one in private treatment rooms. You do not need a Doctor’s referral to see their Physiotherapists and health funds will pay a rebate for part of the cost of your physio consultation.